Wagyu Beef & Poblano Pepper Enchiladas.
Wagyu Beef & Poblano Pepper Enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Wagyu Beef & Poblano Pepper Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook wagyu beef & poblano pepper enchiladas using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef & Poblano Pepper Enchiladas:
- Make ready 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Under Blade Roast (cut into 2 inch chunks).
- It’s 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 1 CUP of Crushed Tomato.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion (julienned).
- You need 5 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- Prepare 2 of Dried Ancho Chile Pepper Pods (stems removed).
- It’s 3 CUP of Beef Stock.
- Take of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Get of Fixings.
- You need 24 (5 Inch) of Corn Tortillas.
- You need 12 OZ of Jack Cheese.
- It’s 12 OZ of Queso Fresco Cheese.
- It’s 2 of Poblano Chiles (julienned).
- Take 1 of Yellow Onion (julienned).
- It’s 2 BUNCH of Green Onion (minced).
- Take 1 CUP of Sour Cream.
- Take of Enchilada Sauce.
- You need 2 CUP of Tomato Purée.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Prepare 2 of Ancho Chile Pods (stems removed).
- Make ready 1 of Guajillo Chile Pod (stem removed).
- You need of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Get 1 TBSP of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Wagyu Beef & Poblano Pepper Enchiladas:
- PREPARING THE CROCK POT INGREDIENTS Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Cut your Fullblood Wagyu chuck under blade roast into 2-inch chunks.Season the roast with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Once the oil is hot, sear the pieces of beef for 3 minutes per side. Once the beef is seared on all sides, transfer it to a crock pot. Repeat the process until all of the beef is in the crock pot..
- Add the julienned onions and beef stock to the large sauté pan, and heat to a boil.Then, add the dried Ancho chile pods to the large sauté pan. Pour the pan ingredients (beef stock, onions, and Ancho chile pods) over the Fullblood Wagyu beef in the crock pot. Add the crushed tomato and smashed garlic cloves to the crock pot as well. Set the crock pot to low, and cook for 6 hours..
- PREPARING THE ENCHILADAS Once the ingredients in the crock pot are done cooking, let the beef cool (either over night in the fridge or for an hour).Remove the Fullblood Wagyu beef and as much of the onions as you can from the crock pot, and place them in a large bowl. Transfer the crock pot liquid into a large sauté pan, and reduce the liquid on medium-high heat until reduced to 1 cup of liquid. Stir occasionally during this process..
- Transfer the reduced liquid to the bowl with the beef and onions. Mix ingredients together. Sauté the julienned Poblano peppers and yellow onions in the large sauté pan with a little bit of oil until they have soft-ened (usually takes about 10 minutes). Add them to the bowl with the beef and onions.This is your enchilada filling..
- PREPARING THE ENCHILADA SAUCE Add the tomato purée, smashed garlic cloves, diced yellow onion, Ancho chile pods, and Guajillo chile pod to a medi-um-size stainless steel pot. Let it simmer on medium-low heat for 30 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Place the ingredients in a blender.Add the hot sauce and lemon juice to the blender, and purée ingredients until smooth. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- COOKING THE ENCHILADAS Preheat the oven to 375°F.Set out two casserole dishes. Place 1 cup of enchilada sauce on the bottom of each dish.Lay out the tortillas on a flat surface, and place 1/2 cup of enchilada filling in each tortilla.Roll up the tortillas, and place them in the casserole dishes on top of the enchilada sauce. Once all of the enchilada filling is used, top the enchiladas with sauce to completely cover them..
- Then, top each dish with the queso fresco and grated jack cheese, and place the dishes in the oven. Cook for 35 minutes..
- FINAL STEPS After the enchiladas have cooked, sprinkle them with minced green onion and a dollop of sour cream. Serve warm, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food wagyu beef & poblano pepper enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!