Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon Steamed Buns.
You’re running out supply of treats at home?, it’s Louise, Do not stress, you can make your own fullblood wagyu beef bacon steamed buns, you recognize. The taste is not substandard to the very same kick that’s typically offered in cafes when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will go over exactly how to make a full Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon Steamed Buns with ideas to make sure that it feels tasty and soft when you eat it. This snack will certainly be a lot more excellent when you appreciate while unwinding or eating with your family members. Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon Steamed Buns is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon Steamed Buns is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fullblood wagyu beef bacon steamed buns using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon Steamed Buns:
- Prepare 1/2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot (julienned).
- Make ready 1 of Cucumber (julienned).
- Get 1/4 CUP of Hoisin.
- It’s of Cilantro (to garnish).
- You need of Sriracha (to garnish).
- You need of Yeast Mixture.
- Take 1 TBSP of Sugar.
- Get 1 TSP of Yeast.
- Take 1 TBSP of Warm Water.
- Take of Steamed Buns.
- You need 2 1/4 CUP of All Purpose Flour (plus extra for dusting).
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Sugar.
- Get 1 TSP of Salt.
- Take 1 TBSP of Rice Vinegar.
- Get 1/4 CUP of Milk.
- Take 3/4 CUP of Warm Water.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Oil.
- Take 1 TSP of Baking Powder.
Instructions to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon Steamed Buns:
- PREPARING THE DOUGH Combine the yeast – 1 tablespoon of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of warm water. Mix until the yeast is dissolved. This is your yeast mixture.Combine the all purpose flour, salt, and 1 tablespoon of sugar in a bowl.Add the milk, warm water, oil, rice vinegar, and yeast mixture to the bowl.Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 10-15 minutes or until smooth.Place the dough in a gently greased mixing bowl, and cover with plastic wrap..
- Place in a warm area, and allow it to rise until doubled in size (takes approximately 2 hours).Once the dough has doubled in size, remove the dough from the bowl and place it on a gently floured surface.Punch the dough down. Dust it with baking powder, and knead it for 5 minutes.Then roll the dough into a log shape, about 1 inch thick. Cut the log into 16 round discs.Roll each disc out into an oval shape (1/4 inch thickness). Rub a little oil on top of the dough..
- Roll one end over, creating the shape of the steamed buns.Place the shaped dough on top of some parchment paper, and cover. Allow the dough to rise for another 2 hours or until doubled in size..
- COOKING THE STEAM BUNS Place the dough/buns in a bamboo steamer on medium-high heat, and cook 5-8 minutes until fully cooked.Repeat this process multiple times until all of the steamed buns are cooked..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF BACON Cut the strips of Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon into portions that will fit inside of the steamed buns.Place the bacon on the grill (or stovetop pan or cast iron skillet), and cook for 2 minutes on each side..
- FINAL STEPS Brush the grilled/cooked bacon with hoisin sauce, and place it inside of the cooked steamed bun.Julienne cut the carrots and cucumber, and place them inside the steamed bun (next to the bacon).Garnish and serve with fresh cilantro and sriracha. Enjoy!.
Well that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fullblood wagyu beef bacon steamed buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!