Wagyu Beef-Wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli.
Do you starting to run out stock of treats at home?, it is Drew, Do not stress, you can make your own wagyu beef-wrapped asparagus with roasted red pepper aioli, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the same kick that’s usually sold in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will certainly go over just how to make a full Wagyu Beef-Wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli with pointers so that it really feels yummy and also soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be much more ideal when you appreciate while relaxing or consuming with your family members. Wagyu Beef-Wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Wagyu Beef-Wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu beef-wrapped asparagus with roasted red pepper aioli using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef-Wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli:
- Make ready 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sukiyaki Strips.
- It’s 1/2 of Large Red Bell Pepper (roasted, seeded, and cut into strips).
- You need 12 of Medium Size Asparagus Spears.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Take of Roasted Red Pepper Aioli.
- Take 1/2 of Large Red Bell Pepper (roasted, seeded, and diced).
- Take 2 of Eggs* (yolks only).
- Get 1 TBSP of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 3/4 CUP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Take 1/4 CUP of Olive Oil (use high quality olive oil).
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Get 2 TSP of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
Steps to make Wagyu Beef-Wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli:
- PREPARING THE ROASTED RED BELL PEPPER Roast the large red bell pepper over a gas burner, BBQ, or gas grill until charred (black). Once charred on all sides, place the pepper in a small bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then, wipe off the pepper’s charred skin until you see only the red bell pepper. Remove the seeds, and split it in half..
- NOTE: Half of the pepper will be cut into 12 strips for grilling with the asparagus and beef. The other half of the pepper will be diced and used for making aioli..
- PREPARING THE AIOLI Place the egg yolks and Dijon mustard in a blender, and blend for 1 minute. With the blender running, add in half of the grapeseed oil and olive oil in a very slow and steady stream. Once half of the oil is added, add in the lemon juice. Then, continue slowly pouring in the oil. Once all of the oil is in the blender, add in the diced and roasted red bell pepper, minced garlic, kosher salt, and hot sauce..
- Blend until smooth, and season to taste with kosher salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
- PREPARING THE ASPARAGUS AND FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF Trim about 2 inches from the woody ends of the asparagus, and discard the ends. Toss the asparagus with the grapeseed oil and kosher salt. Heat a gas grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Grill the asparagus spears for 1 minute to soften and enhance the flavor. Let the asparagus cool. Then, lay the Fullblood Wagyu beef sukiyaki strips on a flat surface. Place one asparagus spear across each strip of Wagyu beef, essentially forming a cross..
- Then, add one strip of roasted red bell pepper right next to the asparagus spear. Carefully wrap the beef strip around the asparagus spear and pepper strip (working from top to bottom). Place the beef-wrapped asparagus spears on a baking sheet seam-side-down, so they don’t unravel. If you have some that wont stay put, use a toothpick to pin the beef to the asparagus spear and pepper strip. Continue these steps until all of the asparagus spears are wrapped in Wagyu beef..
- FINAL STEPS Carefully place the beef-wrapped asparagus spears on the grill seam-side-down. Grill for 45 seconds. Then using a large grill spatula, carefully turn them over. Grill on the other side for 1 minute or to desired doneness. NOTE: This dish can also be prepared in an oven. Set your oven to 400°F, and roast the beef-wrapped asparagus for 5-7 minutes (until slightly browned and no longer pink)..
- Place the grilled Wagyu beef-wrapped asparagus on a large platter. Serve hot with the roasted red pepper aioli, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food wagyu beef-wrapped asparagus with roasted red pepper aioli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!