Wagyu Beef Philly Cheesesteak Hand Pies.
Are you starting to run out supply of treats at home?, it is Brad, Don’t stress, you can make your own wagyu beef philly cheesesteak hand pies, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s typically sold in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will review how to make a total Wagyu Beef Philly Cheesesteak Hand Pies with suggestions so that it really feels delicious as well as soft when you chew it. This treat will be a lot more excellent when you take pleasure in while unwinding or eating with your household. Wagyu Beef Philly Cheesesteak Hand Pies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Wagyu Beef Philly Cheesesteak Hand Pies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu beef philly cheesesteak hand pies using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Philly Cheesesteak Hand Pies:
- Make ready 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Underblade Steak/Zabuton Steak.
- Prepare 5 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil (divided).
- You need 1 of Large Yellow Onion (julienned).
- Prepare 1 of Large Poblano Pepper (julienned).
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Water.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 4 OZ of Provolone Cheese (grated).
- It’s of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- You need of Dough.
- It’s 4 CUP of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 CUP of Cornmeal.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 TSP of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 CUP of Butter (cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- Make ready 5 OZ of Cold Water.
- You need of Egg Wash.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (whisked).
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Philly Cheesesteak Hand Pies:
- PREPARING THE DOUGH Place the all-purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, kosher salt, butter, and cayenne pepper in a food processor bowl with the blade attachment. Pulse the machine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbles. Add the ice-cold water in a slow and steady stream, pulsing until the dough comes together in a ball. Divide the dough into two equal portions.Take the first portion of dough, and place it between two pieces of parchment paper..
- Roll the dough (between the parchment paper) until the dough is a 1/4 inch thick. Repeat the process with the second portion of dough.Place the rolled pieces of dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour (you can refrigerate the dough for up to 2 days)..
- PREPARING THE FILLING Slice the Fullblood Wagyu underblade/zabuton steak into thin slices against the grain (this works best when the beef is still slightly frozen). Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, and add in 3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.Add in half of the Wagyu beef, and sprinkle the beef with kosher salt. Sear the beef for 2 minutes per side. Remove the Wagyu beef from the pan, and add the remaining beef to the Dutch oven. Sear for 2 minutes per side..
- Place the seared Wagyu steak slices in a medium size bowl. Heat the Dutch oven on medium-high heat, and add in 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. ‘Once hot, add in the julienned yellow onion, and sprinkle the onion with kosher salt. Once the onion starts to brown, stir the onions. Keep cooking for 5-7 minutes until all of the onions are caramelized. Add in the julienned poblano pepper, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and a 1/4 cup of water. Cook for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- This is your onion and pepper mixture.Place the onion and pepper mixture into the bowl with the seared Wagyu beef.Fold in the grated Provolone cheese, and season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cool the filling (onion, pepper, cheese and Wagyu beef mixture) in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- PREPARING THE HAND PIES Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Pull the dough from the refrigerator, and cut out 6 inch rounds. Knead the scrap dough together, and roll the dough flat again. Then, cut out more dough rounds. Repeat this process until all of the dough is used. In a small bowl, whisk together two eggs. This is your egg wash.Brush the egg wash around the edges of the dough rounds. Pull the bowl with the filling out of the refrigerator..
- Place a 1/2 cup of filling in the center of each dough round.Fold the dough round over the filling to make a half moon shape. Seal the edges by pinching them closed. Then, use the tines of a fork to seal all the way around. Once sealed and forked, place the hand pies on a baking sheet. Repeat the process until all of the hand pies are filled, sealed, and on a parchment-lined baking sheet..
- FINAL STEPS Brush the tops of the Wagyu beef cheesesteak hand pies with the egg wash. Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm, and enjoy!.
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this special food wagyu beef philly cheesesteak hand pies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!