Wagyu Beef and Bacon Meatloaf.
Are you starting to run out stock of snacks in the house?, it’s Drew, Don’t stress, you can make your own wagyu beef and bacon meatloaf, you know. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s usually marketed in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will certainly talk about just how to make a total Wagyu Beef and Bacon Meatloaf with ideas to ensure that it feels delicious and also soft when you chew it. This treat will certainly be much more perfect when you appreciate while unwinding or consuming with your household. Wagyu Beef and Bacon Meatloaf is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Wagyu Beef and Bacon Meatloaf is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have wagyu beef and bacon meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef and Bacon Meatloaf:
- You need 2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- Take 1 of Large Yellow Onion (minced small).
- Prepare 6 of Garlic Cloves (minced small).
- Get 1/2 CUP of Ketchup.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get 2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 16 Slices of Thick-Cut Peppered Bacon (8 chopped and 8 cut in half).
- Get 10 Slices of White Sandwich Bread (torn into 1-inch pieces).
- Take 1/4 CUP of Fresh Parsley (chopped).
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Get 1/2 CUP of Ketchup.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Sriracha Sauce.
Steps to make Wagyu Beef and Bacon Meatloaf:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF AND BACON MEATLOAF Preheat oven to 400°F.In a food processor, pulse the 8 chopped pieces of bacon and torn bread pieces until smooth (this is the bacon and bread mixture).In a large bowl, mix the minced onion, minced garlic, Fullblood Wagyu ground beef, ketchup, eggs, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and bacon and bread mixture.Add the chopped parsley to the bowl, and stir gently. Make sure all ingredients are blended well..
- Line a cookie sheet (with a lip on it) with aluminum foil and then parchment paper. Form the meatloaf mixture into a 12-inch by 5-inch log. Smooth the surface.In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup of ketchup and the Sriracha sauce to create the glaze.Coat the meatloaf (log) with the glaze.Next, arrange the 8 slices of bacon that are cut in half across the meatloaf. Tuck the edges down the sides of the loaf..
- FINAL STEPS Bake the Fullblood Wagyu meatloaf until cooked through (about 60 minutes). Make sure the bacon is crispy and the inter-nal temperature reads 160°F. Let the dish rest for 10 to15 minutes. Slice, serve, and enjoy!.
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this special food wagyu beef and bacon meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!