Wagyu Beef Sausage, Potato, and Egg Breakfast Burritos.
Wagyu Beef Sausage, Potato, and Egg Breakfast Burritos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Wagyu Beef Sausage, Potato, and Egg Breakfast Burritos is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wagyu beef sausage, potato, and egg breakfast burritos using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Sausage, Potato, and Egg Breakfast Burritos:
- Get 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- It’s of Scrambled Eggs.
- It’s 12 of Large Eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 CUP of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Butter.
- Take of Roasted Potatoes.
- It’s 1 LB of Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium diced).
- Get 3 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 1 of Large Sweet Onion (peeled and julienned).
- Prepare 2 TSP of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 3 TSP of Ancho Chile Powder.
- Take 1 TSP of Granulated Garlic.
- Get 1 TSP of Onion Powder.
- It’s 2 TSP of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of For Assembly.
- Make ready 6 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- Get 4 OZ of Pepper Jack Cheese (shredded).
- You need 6 OZ of Salsa Verde.
- Make ready 6 OZ of Sour Cream.
step by step to make Wagyu Beef Sausage, Potato, and Egg Breakfast Burritos:
- PREPARING THE ROASTED POTATOES Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a medium bowl, mix together the diced Yukon gold potatoes and the grapeseed oil. Add in the ground cumin, ancho chile powder, granulated garlic, onion powder, brown sugar, kosher salt, and julienned onions. Mix well. Place the potato mixture on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and spread the potatoes out. Bake for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft and slightly crispy on the edges. Reserve.
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF BREAKFAST SAUSAGE Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Once the oil is hot, add in the Wagyu beef breakfast sausage. Use a wooden spoon break up the sausage into small piec-es. Once cooked, turn off the heat. Reserve.
- PREPARING THE EGGS In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, and 2 teaspoons of kosher salt. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.Add in the butter, and allow it to melt. Once the butter is melted, add in the whisked eggs. Use a rubber spatula to turn the eggs. Cook until scrambled (done to your desired consistency). Reserve..
- FINAL STEPS Warm the tortillas.Lay the warmed tortillas out on a clean, flat surface. Divide the shredded cheese amongst the tortillas. Then, divide the scrambled eggs amongst the tortillas (placing them on top of the cheese). Divide the Wagyu beef breakfast sausage amongst the tortillas.Lastly, divide the roasted potatoes amongst the tortillas. Make sure the filling is in the center of the tortilla. Then, fold in the two sides, fold the bottom flap over the filling, and roll up the Burrito..
- Serve the breakfast burritos warm with sour cream and your favorite salsa verde.Enjoy!.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up for this special food wagyu beef sausage, potato, and egg breakfast burritos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!