Stir Fry Beef in Lightly Spiced Coconut Sauce.
Do you running out stock of treats in your home?, it’s Jim, Don’t stress, you can make your own stir fry beef in lightly spiced coconut sauce, you know. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s normally offered in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will certainly discuss just how to make a complete Stir Fry Beef in Lightly Spiced Coconut Sauce with pointers to make sure that it really feels yummy and also soft when you eat it. This snack will be even more perfect when you take pleasure in while unwinding or eating with your family members. Stir Fry Beef in Lightly Spiced Coconut Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Stir Fry Beef in Lightly Spiced Coconut Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stir fry beef in lightly spiced coconut sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fry Beef in Lightly Spiced Coconut Sauce:
- Take 150 g of marinated beef (I used prepared Tapa).
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Okra, sliced.
- It’s 1 bunch of green beans, sliced.
- You need 1/4-1/3 c of coconut milk or prepare coconut powder+water.
- Make ready 1 Dash of Garam Masala or curry spices.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Take 1 drop of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Stir Fry Beef in Lightly Spiced Coconut Sauce:
- Heat oil in pan and sauté garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Add and stir fry okra and beans.Season with salt and pepper. Note: Slice these in same sizes so it cooks at the same time..
- Halfway thru, remove veggies from the pan, add a bit more oil and stir fry the beef until lightly brown.
- Return veggies to the pan and continue stir frying..
- Add coconut milk. Let simmer until it thickens a bit. Sprinkle garam masala or your choice of curry spice. Season with a drop of oyster sauce or soy sauce (to taste). Mix with spatula well..
- When everything is coated, serve hot with rice..
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stir fry beef in lightly spiced coconut sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!