Wagyu Cajun Sausage, Potato, Squash & Sprouts Skillet. Fullblood Wagyu Cajun Sausage, Potato, Butternut Squash, and Brussels Sprouts Skillet. Recipe provided by Chef Melanie Hammericksen. Ingredients: Wagyu beef, water, salt, mustard, sugar, pepper, monosodium glutamate, garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Fullblood Wagyu Cajun Sausage, Potato, Butternut Squash, and Brussels Sprouts Skillet. Recipe provided by Chef Melanie Hammericksen. Ingredients: Wagyu beef, water, salt, mustard, sugar, pepper, monosodium glutamate, garlic, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Wagyu Cajun Sausage, Potato, Squash & Sprouts Skillet is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Wagyu Cajun Sausage, Potato, Squash & Sprouts Skillet is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu cajun sausage, potato, squash & sprouts skillet using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Cajun Sausage, Potato, Squash & Sprouts Skillet:
- Make ready 3 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Cajun Sausages.
- Get 1 of Large Zucchini (diced).
- Get 1/2 LB of White Mushrooms (sliced).
- Take 1/2 CUP of White Onions (diced).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- You need 1 CUP of Arborio Short Grain Rice.
- You need 1 1/2 CUP of Beef Stock.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Smoked Paprika (Pimenton).
- It’s 1 of Dried Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
Cook squash in salted water until tender. In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated. Spread evenly onto a sheet pan.
Instructions to make Wagyu Cajun Sausage, Potato, Squash & Sprouts Skillet:
- PREPARING THE VEGETABLES AND FULLBLOOD WAGYU CAJUN SAUSAGE Mince the garlic cloves. Dice the white onions and large zucchini. Slice the white mushrooms, or buy pre-sliced fresh mushrooms.Heat a large skillet with a dash of olive oil on medium-high heat.Wile the pan and oil are heating up, slice the Fullblood Wagyu cajun sausage into bite-size pieces.Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- PREPARING THE SKILLET Add the pieces of Fullblood Wagyu cajun sausage to the pan, and cook for 3-4 minutes on the stove.Once the sausage is browned, but not cooked through, set it aside is a small bowl. Depending on how much the beef fat renders, you can pour a little liquid out before the next step, or keep the juices in the pan for added flavor.Add the onions, garlic, and bay leaf to the skillet. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until the onions have browned.Then, add the mushrooms and zucchini..
- Continue cooking on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes until the mushrooms have given up their liquid. This is your vegetable mixture.Add the uncooked rice to the pan, as well as the smoked paprika.Stir the rice and vegetable mixture. Sauté for about 3-4 minutes. Add the beef stock, and stir the mixture so it’s evenly distributed in the pan. Add the Fullblood Wagyu cajun sausage pieces back to the pan, and space them out in the pan..
- Bring the skillet ingredients to a boil, and then cover the skillet using an ovenproof lid (or use aluminum foil). If you use aluminum foil, make sure it is wrapped tightly around the skillet..
- FINAL STEPS Place the covered skillet in the preheated oven, and cook for 25-30 minutes.You can remove the cover for the last 5 minutes if you wish, allowing a little crust to form on the top (this step is optional).After 30 minutes, take the skillet out of the oven. The rice should have absorbed the beef stock, and there should be a slight crust on the bottom.Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.Plate the Fullblood Wagyu cajun sausage skillet, serve, and enjoy!.
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, sausage, zucchini, squash, bell pepper, olive oil, cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper. Heat a deep skillet over medium heat. Pour shrimp and sausage mixture into skillet. New Orleans food delivered to your door. Make Cajun groceries online with CajunGrocer.com.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this special food wagyu cajun sausage, potato, squash & sprouts skillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!