Wagyu Short Ribs Sandwich, Rhubarb BBQ Sauce & Creamy Coleslaw.
I believe you are out of stock of snacks in the house?, it’s Drew, Don’t worry, you can make your own wagyu short ribs sandwich, rhubarb bbq sauce & creamy coleslaw, you understand. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s usually sold in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this dish, we will certainly review exactly how to make a total Wagyu Short Ribs Sandwich, Rhubarb BBQ Sauce & Creamy Coleslaw with pointers so that it really feels yummy and soft when you chew it. This snack will be a lot more ideal when you delight in while loosening up or consuming with your family members. Wagyu Short Ribs Sandwich, Rhubarb BBQ Sauce & Creamy Coleslaw is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Wagyu Short Ribs Sandwich, Rhubarb BBQ Sauce & Creamy Coleslaw is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu short ribs sandwich, rhubarb bbq sauce & creamy coleslaw using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Short Ribs Sandwich, Rhubarb BBQ Sauce & Creamy Coleslaw:
- It’s 2 Packages of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Short Ribs (cut into 2 inch pieces).
- Make ready 1 of Sweet Yellow Onion (large diced).
- Get 6 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- It’s 1 QT of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 18 OZ of Porter.
- It’s of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
- It’s of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare of Sandwich Buns.
- Make ready of Rhubarb BBQ Sauce.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Yellow Onion (medium diced).
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Make ready 4 CUP of Rhubarb (sliced into 1/2 inch pieces).
- It’s 3/4 CUP of Water.
- Get 1/3 CUP of White Sugar.
- You need 2/3 CUP of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Molasses.
- It’s 3/4 CUP of Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 CUP of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Get 1 TBSP of Ancho Chile Powder.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Dijon Mustard.
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of Salt.
- Take 2 TBSP of Hot Sauce.
- You need of Coleslaw.
- Prepare 2 CUP of Green Cabbage (sliced into thin shreds).
- Take 2 CUP of Purple Cabbage (sliced into thin shreds).
- It’s 1 CUP of Carrots (shredded on the large holes of a box grater).
- Get 1 CUP of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Get 2 TBSP of Course Ground Mustard.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Honey.
Steps to make Wagyu Short Ribs Sandwich, Rhubarb BBQ Sauce & Creamy Coleslaw:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SHORT RIBS Preheat the oven to 325°F.Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add enough grapeseed oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Season the Fullblood Wagyu short ribs with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Once the grapeseed oil is shimmering in the pan, add the Fullblood Wagyu short ribs (in two batches), browning on all sides. Remove the beef from the pan..
- Add the diced sweet yellow onion, smashed garlic cloves, beef stock, and porter to the pan. Add back the browned Full-blood Wagyu short ribs.Bring all ingredients up to a simmer. Then, cover the pan, and move it to the preheated oven.Cook for 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Remove the braised Fullblood Wagyu short ribs from the braising liquid.Shred the beef with two forks, removing any large pieces of fat..
- PREPARING THE RHUBARB BBQ SAUCE Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the diced sweet yellow onion and minced garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until the onion is tender, while stirring occa-sionally. Add the sliced rhubarb. Cook for 5 minutes or until the rhubarb is translucent, while stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup of water, the brown and white sugars, molasses, ketchup, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, and ancho chile powder.Bring to a boil..
- Then, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes (or until rhubarb is tender).Place half of the rhubarb mixture in a blender. Remove the center piece of the blender lid (to allow steam to escape), and secure the lid on the blender. Place a clean towel over the opening in the blender lid (to avoid splatters). Blend the rhubarb mixture until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Repeat procedure with remaining rhubarb mixture. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- PREPARING THE COLESLAW Mix the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, course ground mustard, and honey in a small bowl. This is your dressing.Combine the sliced green and purple cabbages and carrots in a large bowl. Toss the cabbages and carrots in the dressing.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- FINAL STEPS Toss the cooked Fullblood Wagyu short ribs with the rhubarb BBQ sauce, and season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Begin to prepare your sandwich by toasting your buns. Place 4-5 ounces of the shredded Fullblood Wagyu short ribs (that have been tossed in the rhubarb sauce) on top of the bottom bun.Add 3 ounces of coleslaw, and the top bun. Serve, and enjoy!.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wagyu short ribs sandwich, rhubarb bbq sauce & creamy coleslaw recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!