Wagyu Beef Bacon, Artichoke, And Shallot Dip.
lacking supply of treats in your home?, it is Jim, Don’t worry, you can make your very own wagyu beef bacon, artichoke, and shallot dip, you know. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s usually offered in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will discuss just how to make a full Wagyu Beef Bacon, Artichoke, And Shallot Dip with ideas to ensure that it feels tasty as well as soft when you eat it. This snack will be a lot more perfect when you delight in while relaxing or consuming with your family members. Wagyu Beef Bacon, Artichoke, And Shallot Dip is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Wagyu Beef Bacon, Artichoke, And Shallot Dip is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have wagyu beef bacon, artichoke, and shallot dip using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Bacon, Artichoke, And Shallot Dip:
- Make ready 12 OZ of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (diced into half inch strips).
- Make ready of Butter (for greasing the ceramic baking dish).
- You need 1 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 2 of Shallots (small diced).
- Get 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s 8 OZ of BAG Frozen Artichokes (thawed).
- Get 1 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt (divided).
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 LB of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3/4 CUP of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of Lemon (juiced).
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Chives (minced).
- You need 1 CUP of Parmesan Cheese (shredded).
- You need of Pita Crisps.
- Get 1 TSP of Ancho Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 PACKAGE of Pita Bread (5-6 pieces).
- You need of Rendered Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon Fat.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
step by step to make Wagyu Beef Bacon, Artichoke, And Shallot Dip:
- PREPARING THE DIP Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-inch (round) ceramic deep-dish pie pan or a 2 quart baking dish.Place a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the grapeseed oil to the pan, as well as the Fullblood Wagyu bacon. Cook the bacon until crispy (about 10 minutes). Using a metal strainer, drain off the bacon fat into a ceramic bowl. Reserve the bacon fat..
- Remove the bacon from the pan, and drain on paper towels. In the same pan that you cooked the bacon in, add 2 teaspoons of the reserved Fullblood Wagyu bacon fat. Then, add the diced shallots, minced garlic, artichokes, 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes over medium-high heat until the shallots are caramelized and the artichokes begin to brown.Transfer the vegetables to a food processor or blender..
- Pulse until all ingredients are combined but still chunky. Fold in the shredded parmesan cheese and minced chives. Pour the dip into the prepared deep-dish pan. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes until slightly browned on top..
- PREPARING THE PITA CRISPS: Heat a large, heavy-bottom sauté pan on medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons of the reserved Fullblood Wagyu bacon fat to the pan. Once hot, add the pita bread and brown on both sides (cook for 1 minute per side).Transfer the pita bread to a cutting board, and repeat the process with each piece of pita. Once all of the pita bread is pan fried in the Fullblood Wagyu bacon fat, cut the bread into half and then into triangles..
- Place the pita triangles on a baking sheet with parchment paper, and sprinkle with kosher salt and ancho chili powder. Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes until slightly crispy..
- FINAL STEPS Once the dip and the pita bread have finished cooking in the oven, top the dip with the remaining bacon pieces. Serve the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon, artichoke, and shallot dip with the warm pita crisps.Enjoy!.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wagyu beef bacon, artichoke, and shallot dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!