Delicious Dory Fillets with Creamy Mashed Potato and Garlic and Herb Turkish Bread.. Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook. One of my favorite meals to make in the fall and winter. I love this on a fall rainy day. a very heavy meal to fill you up and keep you warm.
Ingredients of Delicious Dory Fillets with Creamy Mashed Potato and Garlic and Herb Turkish Bread.
- It’s 2 of Dory Fillets.
- Prepare 250 grams of frozen potato mash.
- You need 1/2 of your choice of turkish bread.
- Prepare 1 dash of dijion mustard.
Combine melted butter and garlic and brush over fillets, reserving any leftover butter mixture. Sprinkle seasoned breadcrumbs over fillets and pour remaining butter mixture over the top. Pour cream sauce in the spaces between the cod fillets so it fills up the baking dish and just the tops of the fillets are visible. These hasselback potatoes are whole potatoes that have been cut into a fan shape, then dotted with a butter, oil, thyme and garlic mixture before baking.
Delicious Dory Fillets with Creamy Mashed Potato and Garlic and Herb Turkish Bread. instructions
- preheat oven to 200°C.
- when oven has heated put Dory fillets onto not stick oven tray.
- place tray into oven.
- put timer on for 14 minutes.
- while fish is cooking place potato into microwave safe bowl.
- place bowl into microwave, don't turn on yet.
- when fish is halfway cooked turn microwave onto high for 5 minutes.
- turn fish then start preparing your Turkish bread.
- put Turkish bread into oven for the remaining 6 minutes on the timer.
- when potato is done take out of microwave and stir with fork making sure potato is fully cooked.
- turn everything off and start plating your food.
- top with your choice of sauce and serve.
Side suggestion – pictured in post with Creamy Mashed Cauliflower (low carb, super tasty alternative to mashed potato!). This Garlic White Bean Mash In A Flash is also a handy quick side. For a quick meal, toast up some bread, grab a handful of leafy greens, drizzle with oil and lemon juice, pinch of salt and pepper – and voila! Manhattan flaming prawns with grilled dory fillet on a bed of garlic herb rice, chips and hot veggies. Fresh dory fillet grilled to perfection with mashed potatoes, served with broccoli and carrots.