Garlic parmesan bread. Rustic Garlic Parmesan Herb Bread is a savory artisan style bread that anyone can make. This delicious and fragrant bread is the perfect complement to any meal. Don't you love those pretty bread loaves you see in the baskets.
Ingredients of Garlic parmesan bread
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of organic cane sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil..
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 of bread flour for needing.
Garlic Parmesan Sourdough Bread Recipe This Garlic Parmesan Sourdough Bread is not only full of nooks and crannies that you love so much in sourdough bread, but aromatic and oh so flavorful! In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese and garlic powder. Spread mixture over cut sides of bread. Here is how you make this no-knead rosemary garlic parmesan bread.
Garlic parmesan bread step by step
- heat water in microwave 30sec. stir in sugar and yeast very well 2 min. let yeast sit 10 min. while yeast is sitting grade cheese and garlic and mix into dry flour. this will help seperate all the cheese and garlic for easy mixing..
- oops forgot. put oil in when you mix flour to water..
- mix flour into water in 1 cup at a time. this will allow you to adjust amount of flour so your bread has good consistency. mix and kneed until dough is not stick ing to bowl anymore. place in a greased bowl, cover and let sit at 70 degrees until doubled in size..
- placed dough on surface and knead gently for 5 min. place dough on parchment paper and cooky sheet and cover. let sit until doubled..
- cut three lines in dough and spray with water. place in preheated oven a 400°F. spray with water every 5 min, until bread has a dark brown color..
- tip; you will get alot of moisture from cheese and garlic so put a little extra flour for better end result..
It's simply flour, instant yeast, fresh rosemary, garlic, salt, and one beer. Mix everything in a bowl until combined. No need for a stand mixer or any fancy tools. Bread Machine; How to make Parmesan Garlic Bread in a Bread Machine: First, add the water, olive oil, melted butter and minced garlic to the bread pan. Then, add all of the dry ingredients, except for the yeast, to the bread pan.