Hacked And Healthy Fudgey Brownies (No Gluten / Sugar / Low Fat). Super Fudgy Healthy Brownies (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo). These healthy brownies have it all – the luscious These paleo pumpkin brownies combine the very best of fall desserts – with chocolate. Super fudgy healthy brownies meet refined.
Ingredients of Hacked And Healthy Fudgey Brownies (No Gluten / Sugar / Low Fat)
- It’s 1 cup of canned pumpkin (80-100 cals).
- You need 5 of egg whites (100-125 cals all protein).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder baking unsweetened (100 cals).
- You need 3/4 cup of Gradulated Splenda.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla (optional).
These Fudgy Vegan Gluten-Free Low-Fat Brownies are made with white beans in the food processor with no bowl required! See my full disclosure policy here. I get excited about many, many recipes I share on this. Of the entire blog post-creation process, the writing is always the hardest for me.
Hacked And Healthy Fudgey Brownies (No Gluten / Sugar / Low Fat) step by step
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare a 8×8 dish coating it with nonstick spra.
- In a bowl combine the ingredients.
- Pour mix into dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife comes out decently clean..
- Let them sit for 15-20 minutes before cutting.
- About 300 calories for the whole pan. Enjoy it all Macros: 6.9g Fat (cocoa), 29.1g protein (mostly eggs), 44.4g Carbs of that 21.4g fiber. I'm still tweaking the recipe ever so slightly..
Keyword fudgy brownies, healthy brownie recipe, healthy brownies, yogurt brownies. Black Bean Brownies for your friends who enjoy healthy, gluten-free desserts that are low in calories. These are super fudgy and delicious with zero guilt! That ensures your healthy brownies stay low fat and low calorie! Then the rest of their extra fudgy texture comes from one of my Two more important ingredients!