Nutella fudge brownies. These Nutella Fudge Brownies are decadent little bars with a dense brownie on the bottom, Nutella fudge in the middle and chocolate on top. You can't go wrong with this chocolatey confection! Nutella Fudge Brownies – Deliciously thick and fudgy brownies topped with a creamy Nutella fudge layer.
Ingredients of Nutella fudge brownies
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
With a brownie base and a nutella top, these brownies are sure to knock off everyone's sock and are a chocolate lover's dream. Nutella Brownies are full of Nutella, cocoa, and milk chocolate for a super fudgy treat! This simple brownie recipe will easily replace your box mix! The star of the book, according to moi, is Nutella Fudge Brownies.
Nutella fudge brownies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease your cupcake pan with 2 tablespoons of melted butter and cover with granulated sugar..
- Break the eggs and pour the vegetable oil & mix..
- Add in the sugar with vegetable oil and eggs & mix well..
- Add the flour & cocoa powder with the mixture and mix until well combined..
- Pour the batter into the cupcake pan and bake for 10 minutes..
- Take your fudge brownies out of the oven decorate them with Nutella and Enjoy! 😃😋.
Nutella is the delicious hazelnut-cocoa spread that originated in Italy but has successfully stormed the U. Nutella Fudge Brownies From Life, Love and Sugar. Nutella is a popular peanut butter alternative, but the store bought version is loaded with sugar. with whole ingredients, no refined sugar, and turns out this amazing Nutella fudge brownies recipe. Super decadent Nutella fudge brownies made with just one-bowl! My favorite recipe for when I want my chocolate fix, and fast!