Mayan Chocolate topped brownies. Stephanie 'Hex' Bendixsen raided the right tomb and found herself a Mayan treat. How to Make Mayan Hot Chocolate Brownies. Top with mini-marshmallows lightly sprinkled (through mesh strainer) with cinnamon &/or cocoa powder if desired.
Ingredients of Mayan Chocolate topped brownies
- Prepare of —topping—-.
- You need 1 cups of boiling water.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 8 ounces of chocolate powder, I used Hershey's extra dark.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 of dried vanilla bean, split lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted peanuts crushed finely.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper ground.
- Prepare of –brownies—-.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
The Best Chocolate Brownie Topping Recipes on Yummly Double Chocolate Brownie, Double Chocolate Brownie Parfaits, No Churn Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream. These Brownies have a deep chocolate flavor and dense fudge-like texture that are topped with a Ganache frosting. Mayan Hot Chocolate. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Mayan Chocolate topped brownies step by step
- Topping: boil water. Turn water off. Scrape the vanilla beans. Add all the ingredients except the peanuts and butter. Let the ingredients soak 5 minutes stir occasionally, turn on low heat, blend the butter in gradually. Simmer 10 minutes. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Brownies: Mix honey, cocoa, eggs and vanilla; gradually add flour and salt. When that is mixed, blend in butter. Spread in a 9×13 inch pan..
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and add topping to the top of the Brownies crush the peanuts as final topping..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Buy products related to mayan chocolate products and see what customers say about mayan chocolate products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE This stuff is super delicious. Received a bag as a gift and just ordered more. Easy homemade eggless chocolate brownies that even a novice can make. Its a cakey, fudgy and Fold in the walnuts, or you can sprinkle them on top. Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake for Hi Richa!