Banana brownies with pb&b frosting. Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter. Moist, chocolate, banana infused brownies are topped with a peanut butter and banana frosting for a rich and delicious dessert. Is it just me, or is it when you want to eat all the bananas, they turn brown super fast, but when you want brown bananas, they take forever to turn??
Ingredients of Banana brownies with pb&b frosting
- Prepare of brownie mix.
- You need 4 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of powder sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of chocolate chips.
- It’s of any ingredients needed per the box of brownie mix.
A small banana is added to a basic made-from-scratch brownie for a hint of banana flavor. This is a fudgy brownie and it does not rise much. Fudgy Banana Brownies – These brownies are incredibly thick, fudgy, and loaded with banana flavour. Two mashed bananas go into the batter, and two whole bananas, cut in half, are placed on.
Banana brownies with pb&b frosting instructions
- Make brownies per instructions. Add in two mashed bananas. Pour into pan of choice and bake per instructions on box. Sprinkle top with some chocolate chips..
- While brownies are baking mix together the other 2 bananas and the rest of the ingredients..
- After brownies are done, pour frosting on top while still hot and allow to cool. Serve with vanilla ice cream..
This recipe is for Banana Brownies. This delicious and flavorful recipe only contains ingredients. It's not only delicious but good for you! Try this Banana Browniesg recipe for yourself. Let us know your thoughts about this recipe in our comment.