Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare of Brownies.
- You need 1 of 15 oz can pumkin.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of Confectioners sugar.
Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Add eggs, oil, granulated sugar and pumpkin to a bowl and beat.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into dish (I used 9×13).
- Bake 30 minutes.
- For frosting.
- Soften cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and mix together then add confectioners sugar and vanilla.