chocolate milk brownies with walnuts. Best chocolate brownie recipe you will ever try! You can dress these brownies up anyway you like, dusting them, frosting them, or eating them plain. The walnuts add a hearty crunch and a unique flavor to the chocolate.
Ingredients of chocolate milk brownies with walnuts
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 of cup melted butter.
- You need 2 of tbsp water.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 of tsp vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/3 of cups all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of nestle nesquik chocolate milk powder.
- You need 1/2 of tsp baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 of tsp salt.
- Prepare 3/4 of cup chopped walnuts (optional).
These chocolate walnut brownies are Made with good quality chocolate, and filled with walnuts, these chocolate walnut brownies are a luxurious Microwave chocolate fudge with condensed milk. Using milk chocolate versus dark or unsweetened chocolate really changes up the usual flavor of traditional brownies. As you would expect, they are I also added just a bit of cocoa powder to bump up the chocolate flavor just a bit. Any time chocolate is the star of a recipe, you can be sure that I'm.
chocolate milk brownies with walnuts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 bakeing pan . Mix sugar water and vanilla and melted butter into a large bowl..
- Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture.
- . Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars..
Chocolate-Walnut Brownies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I used chocolate chips instead of walnuts, but they're just as good! If you use chocolate chips instead, I recommend waiting longer for it too cool or else the Browned butter is a real game changer. So nice to find a cocoa powder brownie recipe that can hold its own, definitely will make again! Try half regular flour, half almond, or go all almond.