Brownie Peanut Butter Cake Pancakes 🥞.
Ingredients of Brownie Peanut Butter Cake Pancakes 🥞
- You need 1 box of milk chocolate brownie mix.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut butter chips.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Whipped cream.
- You need of Pancake syrup (your favorite!).
Brownie Peanut Butter Cake Pancakes 🥞 instructions
- In a large bowl mix together brownie mix, water, oil, orange juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, peanut butter chips and eggs…..Let batter rest for a few minutes…….
- Spray a skillet with butter cooking spray…….heat on low to medium heat…….
- Scoop several large spoonfuls of brownie mixture into skillet……..
- Cook brownie mixture until edges are almost set, then flip over to the other side and continue to cook for several more minutes…….
- Remove from skillet and place on a plate…….
- Garnish your brownie pancake with pancake syrup,whipped topping and a sprinkle of extra cinnamon powder…….Serve and enjoy 😉!.