1Min Choco Mug Brownie in microwave (eggless). But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Nothing to worry, you can make. Mug cakes made in the microwave are no longer dried wrinkled up cake at the bottom of your mug.
Ingredients of 1Min Choco Mug Brownie in microwave (eggless)
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of multi purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of Optional for toppings.
- Prepare of Cream.
- It’s of Nuts.
But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Another good thing about this microwave mug brownie is, you only need one mug to do the whole prepping and baking process. So it's not only very delicious. Satisfy your brownie craving in minutes with this fudgy and delicious Brownie in a Mug.
1Min Choco Mug Brownie in microwave (eggless) step by step
- Take a mug and add all the dry ingredients(brown sugar,flour,cocoa powder)..
- Then mix melted butter,vanilla essence,milk,stir into a paste consistency..
- Microwave it for 1.5 to 2mins. Then the brownie is ready to serve..
There are a lot of Brownie in a Mug recipes floating around the internet, but none of them had everything I wanted. I even put some mint choco chip ice cream on top and that put it over the top! Easy homemade eggless chocolate brownies that even a novice can make. Its a cakey, fudgy and perfect dessert for vegetarian brownie lovers. But before you go away, just take a look at these fudgy, cakey, chocolatey homemade eggless brownies and tell me you can walk away from this.