Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies.
Ingredients of Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies
- You need of For Brownies :.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of red food coloring.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Filling :.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 of Oreos, roughly crushed.
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder..
- In another bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg, food coloring and vanilla..
- Stir in the dry ingredients and set aside..
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in the Oreos until evenly combined..
- Pour half of the red velvet brownie batter into the prepared pan. Smooth with a spatula..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the red velvet batter..
- Drop the remaining red velvet batter over the top and spread evenly over the top..
- Bake until a skewer comes out with only a few red velvet crumbs on it, about 25 – 30 minutes..
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into squares..