Eggless Oats Beetroot Fudge Brownie.
Ingredients of Eggless Oats Beetroot Fudge Brownie
- You need 1.5 cup of oats flour (gluten-free).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of choco chips.
- Prepare 1+1/4 cup of beetroot puree.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Eggless Oats Beetroot Fudge Brownie instructions
- First of all, prepare the beetroot puree. It should be at the room temperature. Take gluten-free oats flour in a mixing bowl..
- Add cocoa powder, baking powder, and coffee powder. Combine them well and keep aside..
- Take another bowl and mix beetroot puree, oil, curd, and water. Mix it nicely. Add dry ingredient mixture into wet ingredient mixture..
- Add choco chips and give a stir so that choco chips spread evenly in the batter. Preheat oven at 180C. Line a parchment paper in the pan. Pour this into a greased 9×9 square tin. Decorate with chopped walnut..
- Bake for 35-40 mins. Let it cool completely. Cut and serve with ice cream. They taste really heavenly with a vanilla ice cream scoop..