Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad. This light and fluffy tres leches cake recipe uses four types of milk and is topped with whipped cream, making it extra moist and delicious. I love Tres Leches cake but this is not the best recipe. The eggs need to be separated, and the whites beaten prior to adding them to the batter.
Ingredients of Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad
- It’s of eggs,1/2 cup oil or butter.
- It’s of vanilla essence, 1 cup all purpose flour,1tsp baking soda.
- Prepare of milk,1 pack cream,3 tbsn sugar(milk syrup to soak cake).
- You need of Fresh cream whipped.
- It’s of Caramel sauce(1/2cup sugar when caramelized add 2tbsn.
- It’s of Butter then 1/2 cup cream).
The result is Postre de Tres Leches heaven! Tres leches—or "three milks" in Spanish—is just a very moist cake that's enriched with two forms of concentrated milk and rich cream. The full dairy and vanilla flavors are a favorite in the southern U. Try serving this cake topped with a fresh berry or tropical fruit compote.
Milk cake (tres leches)😊#cookpad step by step
- First take egg,oil,vanilla and sugar.whisk it then add flour n baking soda.whisk well..
- Now bake cake at 150°c for 20 mins or acc to ur oven..
- Now prepare whipped cream,milk mixture n even caramel.
- Now poke the cake all over then add the milk mixture then caramel then cream or u can decorate as u like..
- Serve chilled n enjoy😊.
My mom's favorite cake is tres leches, a butter cake soaked in three kinds of milk. I developed a no-fuss version that's rich and tender. —Marina Castle Kelley, Canyon Country, California. Tres Leches Cake a must try Mexican dessert! It's a deliciously rich and moist, milk-soaked cake that always gets compliments every time it's served. It's sweet and refreshing, and even picky eaters love this Mexican cake!