Chocolate Banana cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Moist and rich, this cake is the chocolate version of my favorite recipe for banana bread. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert – one banana bread, the.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana cake
- Prepare 1 of – Large banana.
- It’s 1 cup of – wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of – coco powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of – palm sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of – oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Fairly easy recipe and can be tried even by beginners. This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession. Soft and moist banana cake filled to the brim with milk chocolate chips. A few weeks ago, one of my readers asked if I had a.
Chocolate Banana cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degree Fahrenheit or heavy kadai for 15 mins with low flame.
- A large bowl take a banana and mash it well and add palm sugar mix it well until sugar dissolved.
- In this add milk and oil mix it well.
- Place sieve over a bowl add all dry items and sift it flour and gently mix everything well.
- Grease the cake pan with ghee and pour the batter in pan and put oven for 25 mins or kadai for 35 to 40 mins.
- Then our cake ready.
You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake. This Chocolate Banana Cake is super moist, and has what is just the right level of sweetness to qualify as The combination of chocolate and bananas kind of never fails. This cake is super moist, and.