Indomie "Birthday Cake".
Ingredients of Indomie "Birthday Cake"
- It’s 5 packs of Indomie Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng).
- Prepare of Any kind of Indonesian sambal sauce (I used Sambal ABC).
- It’s of Chicken nuggets.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Chilli flakes (optional).
Indomie "Birthday Cake" step by step
- Cook Indomie according to the instructions..
- Drain and mix the cooked noodles with the seasonings. If you like it spicier then add some more sambal sauce and chilli flakes..
- Prepare a baking pan (I used a square 18 cm pan), no need to be oiled, then put the noodles into it. Press the noodles with the back of the spoon to make it level. Cover the baking pan..
- Meanwhile, make scrambled eggs. Set aside. Also reheat the chicken nuggets..
- Flip the noodles in the baking pan into the serving plate. Make sure it's set enough before you flip it..
- Put the scrambled eggs on top, also the chicken nuggets and cheese..
- There are many variations that you can add on top of this noodles "cake" like rotisserie chicken (shredded), baked sausages and meatballs. You can also put vegetables like pickled carrots and cabbage, tomatoes, also deep fried mushrooms. But please note that this brand is not vegan..