Salty Carmel Peanut & Pretzel Bars.
Ingredients of Salty Carmel Peanut & Pretzel Bars
- Prepare of Blondie bottom layer.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Soft Butter.
- You need 2 of each Eggs @ room temp.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- It’s of For The Carmel Layer.
- It’s 16 oz of Carmels.
- It’s 2 cup of Roasted Salted Peanuts.
- You need 2 cup of Slightly crushed tiny pretsels.
- You need of Final Drizzle.
- You need 2/3 cup of Milk Chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coconut Oil.
Salty Carmel Peanut & Pretzel Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add flower, baking powder & salt stir well and set aside..
- I used a food processor. Add sugar,butter, eggs, vanilla & whip till creamy. Add flour mixture a little at a time untill it becomes smooth..
- Line the bottom of 13+9 cookie pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray..
- Pour cake mixture into lined pan and smooth out..
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown & tooth pick comes out clean..
- While your cake is cooling melt caramels in the microwave at 30 second intervals. Untill melted, if your caramel is to thick add a few tablespoons of heavy cream to thin it out..
- When caramel is melted and while its still warm add nuts & pretzels, stir quickly to combine..
- Melt your Chocolate & Coconut Oil in microwave just like you did the caramel. Put into corner of a plastic bag and pipe over the top generously..