Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch.
Ingredients of Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch
- It’s 1/4 of apple sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 of desired amount of caramel syrup, to taste.
- You need 1 packages of Nature Valley oats n' honey granola bar ( or equivalent ).
Caramel Vanilla Apple Crunch instructions
- Quarter the apple and slice one-fourth of it. Lay on dessert plate or in a small bowl ..
- Crush granola bar with a can or cup (I used a coffee mug).
- Place scooped ice cream in middle of arranged apple slices, then sprinkle granola on top, followed by desired amount of caramel. Enjoy!!.
- Wendy's restaurant has a caramel apple parfait that is very good and my friend Lauren introduced me to it. She had put the granola, apples and ice cream together and I made it myself with apple slices added. Thank y'all for the inspiration!!.