Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins. These Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins are a delicious way to welcome Spring. What is it about Strawberry muffins? I mean seriously, I could eat it every day of my life and be a very happy.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Prepare of Streusel Topping :.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, cold and cut into small pieces.
- You need of Muffin Batter :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen chopped strawberries (if using frozen, do not thaw).
- You need of Cheesecake Filling :.
- Prepare 6 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
They're filled with chunks of graham crackers, cheesecake filling, fresh strawberries and of course, a graham cracker crumb topping. Yes, it's a cheesecake in muffin form. Classic cheesecake gets a summery upgrade. Press the slices of strawberry along the edge of the springform pan, so that the bottoms of the strawberries touch the.
Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare a muffin pan by either lining it with cupcake liners or spraying the tins with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside..
- Make the streusel : In a small bowl, toss together the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in the butter using a pastry knife or by mixing with a fork until the mix resembles coarse crumbs. Set it aside..
- Start the muffins by beating the butter in a medium bowl using a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat for 1 minute, until smooth and creamy, then add the sugars and beat until all creamed together. Add the eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. Mix until completely combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk together until combined and little lumps remain. Then use a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula to fold in the strawberries. The berries may bleed a little, creating a pink-ish batter..
- Make the cheesecake filling by beating the cream cheese in a medium bowl using either a hand held mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until creamy. Then, beat in the egg yolk, vanilla extract and sugar until combined..
- Spoon about 1 tbsp. of muffin batter into the bottom of the muffin tins, then 1 spoonful of cheesecake batter, then more muffin batter, filling them up to the top. It's ok if some cheesecake mixture is showing through in some spots. Sprinkle each muffin with streusel and press it down gently so it sticks..
- Bake the muffins for 5 minutes at 425°F, then, keeping the muffins in the oven, lower the temperature down to 350°F and bake for an additional about 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes in the muffin pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen for up to 2 months. Just thaw in the fridge overnight..
These Individual Cheesecakes are set in a graham cracker crust and have a creamy smooth New York style cheesecake filling. If you make your own cheesecakes, you know they take a long time to bake. Cute little cheesecakes topped with strawberry-flavored rainbow chip frosting. Cookies in the form of baked hearts for Valentine's day. Fresh baked mini clementine cheesecakes in muffin forms.