Gluten Free Maple Pecan Nuts Cheese Cake (No refined sugar).
Ingredients of Gluten Free Maple Pecan Nuts Cheese Cake (No refined sugar)
- You need 100 g of Cream cheese.
- It’s 120 g of Sour cream.
- You need 55 g of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 20 g of Brown rice flour.
- Prepare 20 g of Unsalted butter (melted).
- You need of For crust ↓.
- It’s 30 g of Oatmeal (Gluten Free).
- Prepare 50 g of Pecan nuts (crushed).
- It’s 40 g of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 20 g of Unsalted butter.
Gluten Free Maple Pecan Nuts Cheese Cake (No refined sugar) instructions
- Make the crust. Heat butter and maple syrup in a pot with medium heat until it boils. Add oatmeal and pecan nuts, and mix well..
- Put (1) into a Pyrex 3-cup rectangular glass bowl. Flatten it with your hand over plastic wrap. Refrigerate it for an hour..
- Make the cheesecake mix. Preheat oven to 350℉. Microwave cream cheese for 20 seconds. Whisk well..
- Add the rest of ingredients in order. Mix well each time you add the ingredient..
- Pour (4) into the glass bowl (1). Bake for 30 min..