Oreo Cheesecake non bake. An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! No one can resist a slice of this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – it's the ultimate summer dessert!
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake non bake
- Prepare of For the Oreo Base.
- You need 2 box of Oreo's (crushed to crumble).
- Prepare 4 tsp of butter, melted.
- You need of Top cream.
- It’s 250 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s 300 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 envelope of gelatine.
- Prepare 60 ml of hot water.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of milk chocolate, finely grated (to serve).
Next is the filling: we whip up some cream cheese, sugar, and whipping cream and then add in some crushed Oreos. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it's so easy to make! You don't even need to turn the oven on.
Oreo Cheesecake non bake instructions
- Set aside a cheesecake tin….
- In a food processor add the Oreo biscuits and process till crumbled….. add melted butter…. mix in to combined..
- Mix should hold together when a handful clumps together when squeezed in palm of hand…. if it seems to dry add more butter… very little amounts at a time otherwise it may become to greasy..
- Press mixture into the cheesecake tin base firmly… set aside in fridge..
- In a large mixing bowl cream Philadelphia cream cheese with electric beaters until soft. (room temp makes this easier).
- Add the can of condensed milk and continue beating with electric mixer, slowly add in the whipping cream… keep beating until thickened….
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water…. beat into cream mix.
- Finally beat in vanilla extract making sure everything is evenly combined…
- Poor the cream mix on top of the earlier prepared Oreo base… cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set… for best results over night….
- Carefully remove from cheesecake tin onto a serving plate… I like to finish it off with finely grated milk chocolate….. enjoy ?.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. Summer is all about easy, cool recipes. Living in Arizona, we are always looking for delicious recipes that are. This recipe for no-bake chocolate Oreo cheesecake makes a decadent, tempting chocolate cheesecake that's loaded with Oreo goodness! The Easiest, Most Indulgent No-Bake Cheesecake You Will Ever Make!