Strawberry cheesecake trifle. For a dessert that looks as great as it tastes, this one can't be beat! Layers of rich pound cake, luscious cream and sweet strawberries make this treat very inviting. Imagine a combination of strawberry cheesecake, angel food cake, and creamy trifle and that's Fold cake cubes gently into the cream mixture.
Ingredients of Strawberry cheesecake trifle
- It’s 4 box of cheesecake pudding.
- It’s 2 box of cream cheese 8oz.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 7 cup of Whole milk.
- Prepare 2 box of Graham Crackers.
- Prepare bunch of Strawberries.
- You need 3 of 8 Oz Tub Whip Topping.
This gorgeous dessert is both delicious and fun for kids to make. My kids just love to be able to use a butter knife and help in the kitchen. Strawberry shortcake trifle that's made with a delicious blend of buttery pound cake, sweet whipped cream and juicy strawberries. The perfect no-bake summer dessert to make for a crowd!
Strawberry cheesecake trifle instructions
- Whisk the milk and the pudding together in bowl. Set aside..
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together until smooth..
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well..
- Combine the pudding mixture and the cream cheese mixture until mixed..
- Add 1 and a half tubs of the whipped topping. Mix until thoroughly incorporated..
- Start by layering the graham crackers then the pudding mixture then the stawberries..
- Repeat the layers until you reach the top.( You may have some left over pudding) Spread the remaining whipped topping on the top of the trifle..
- If you want cup some strawberries up on top and crumble some graham crackers up on top..
- You can either refrigerate or freeze 4 hours or over night. Then dig in and enjoy..
Directions: Toss together sliced strawberries with a few tablespoons of sugar and let sit for at least a half hour. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes Triple Berry Trifle Berry Custard Trifles in a Jar Strawberry Shortcake Mimosa Strawberry. Valentine's Day is coming up in just a couple weeks and it tends to be very chocolate heavy in terms of desserts/gifts. So I wanted to do a nice. This no-bake cheesecake trifle, is perfect because it is elegant, and it not too heavy of a dessert.