Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache
- It’s of FOR CRUST.
- It’s 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons crushed chocolate graham crackers.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed butter finger candy.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted butter, melted.
- You need of PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 12 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of CHOCOLATE GANACHE TOPPING.
- It’s 1/2 of of my recipe for Chocolate Ganache Frosting recipe attached in. direction step # 9.
- You need of GLARNISH.
- It’s 12 of honey roasted peanuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed butter finger candy.
Peanut Butter Indivdual Cheesecakes Topped with Chocolate Ganache step by step
- Line 12 standard muffin tins with foil liners. Preheat the oven to 325.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, the 2 tablespoons crushed butter finger candy and butter until moistened.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly into foil lined muffin tins Refigerate white preparing filling.
- Make Peanut butter Cheezecake Filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and peanut butter u til well combined.
- Beat in sugar, then egg and egg yolk, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly over crusts in muffin tins.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until set. Cool in pan, on wire rack until room temperature about 1 hour. Then refigerate at least 6 hours before removing foil liners.
- Top each cheesecake with some chocolate ganache,frost recipe is attached below. Sprinkle with crushed butter finger candy and top with a honey roasted peanut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.