Oreo Cheesecake. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. This creamy Oreo cheesecake is chock full of those delicious cookies, covered in a beautiful swirled chocolate ganache and crowned. Upgrade your standard cheesecake with this Oreo Cheesecake recipe from Delish.com.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake
- Prepare 5 of packs of Oreos.
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
- It’s 300 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
Layers of chocolate cake, cheesecake stuffed with regular AND chocolate Oreo's, and topped with whipped. In a large bowl, cream together remaining ingredients until. Oreo cheesecake is a crowd-pleasing dessert that doesn't require a stove or any cooking. This no-bake cheesecake is tangy, smooth, rich and creamy, all nestled in a crisp cookie crust.
Oreo Cheesecake step by step
- Crush 4 packets of Oreos.
- Melt butter and pour over crushed Oreos and mix well..
- Press into a round springform tin and refrigerate..
- Put cream, cream cheese, icing sugar and last packet of crushed Oreos into a bowl..
- Beat until thick with a hand mixer..
- Pour over Oreo base and sprinkle with more Oreos if desired. Refrigerate for a few hours..
An easy two ingredient Oreo crust topped with a smooth and creamy Oreo cheesecake filling. These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes make a perfect dessert for any time of year! No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert with a crisp Oreo crust and a rich cookie-filled cheesecake base. This Oreo Cheesecake is thick and creamy with delicious cookies and cream flavors! It has moist chunks of Oreo cookies in the cheesecake as well as whole cookies and raspberries along the outside.