No-cheese cheesecake!. After my first video, I have taken on comments and improvements. So hope you enjoy this one. Please like a like and subscribe.
Ingredients of No-cheese cheesecake!
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 2 cup of low fat milk powder.
- It’s 2 packages of (110 grams each) fat-free yogurt/ Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of vanilla powder.
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1 of Strawberry jam or whatever topping sauce you like.
Yes you can make no cheese cheesecake easily its not a tough task. you can make it in limited time. This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. It's been years since I've had this particular no bake cheesecake. I was trying to explain it to my hubby one day and he had no idea what I was.
No-cheese cheesecake! instructions
- Roast oats in a hot pan, or in the oven until golden..
- Pour in a tray, mix with egg whites, honey, and cinnamon until having a good consistency..
- Blend the milk, yogurt, surgery, and vanilla until smooth..
- Pour in the tray over the oat crust..
- Heat in medium temperature for 20-30 minutes (until consistent)..
- Cool down in the fridge..
- Cut into medium squares, add the topping, and enjoy! ?.
Check out these cheesecake recipes that are tasty all year-round! Explore My Food and Family for all-season cheesecake recipes or special seasonal treats. No-bake cheesecake is easy to prepare with the help of cream cheese, whipped topping mix, and A no-bake cheesecake made with caramel candy, chocolate and pecans, this tastes just like the turtle. NoBake Cheese Cake Recipe in Urdu & English. This cheesecake is so good and tastes so much like cheese that it is hard to believe it isn't.