Ingredients of Soapapilla Cheesecake
- You need 16 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 of Crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon.
Soapapilla Cheesecake instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Unroll 1 can of crescent roll dough place on bottom of ungreased 13×9 baking dish. Stretch to cover, firmly pressing perforations to seal..
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar with electric mixer on medium heat until smooth..
- Beat in vanilla..
- Spread mixture evenly over dough in baking dish..
- Unroll 2nd can of crescent roll dough stretch dough over mixture and pinch edges and perforations together..
- Pour melted butter evenly over top of dough..
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and ground cinnamon together and sprinkle evenly over butter..
- Bake about 40 minutes or until center is set..