Mini cheesecake. All Reviews for Mini Cheesecakes I. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great to take to parties and.
Ingredients of Mini cheesecake
- Prepare 3 oz of Crackers.
- Prepare 2 tsp of melted butter.
- It’s 9 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Traditional, non-mini versions can be a little fussy. THE BEST recipe ever for Mini Cheesecakes! Cheesecake filling with graham cracker crust made in cupcake tins. My kids beg me to make these again and again!
Mini cheesecake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 355°F Fahrenheit . Crush the crackers into fine crumbs..
- Mix the crumbs with the melted butter..
- Put the mixture of the crumbs at the bottom of your cupcake molds and press hard so they stick all together.
- In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Then add the eggs one by one and keep mixing for about one minute.
- Then add the cream cheese mixture on top of the crumbs mixture that you pressed at the bottom of the mold..
- Then put it on the oven for like 20 minutes or until the mixture rises..
- After you take it out , let it cool on a cooling rack.
- After it had cooled down put it in the refrigerator for two hours or over night..
- Finally decorate with whipped cream and strawberry jam.
- AND ENJOY! !!!.
Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. Each little cheesecake topped graham cracker crust is baked in a muffin cup and can be served plain or topped. Graham crackers: You can buy them pre-crushed, or pulverize in a food processor, or crush in a gallon size resealable bag using a rolling pin. Work to crush to a fine, even. I searched and searched for a recipe that recreated the texture and taste of a New York cheesecake and experimented with a lot of different varieties—much to my dismay.