Baked cheese cake 😊. A wide variety of baked cheese cake options are available to you, such as feature, certification, and packaging. Chocolate Cake with an Oreo Cheesecake FillingBarbara Bakes. Unlike classic cheesecake, however, no-bake cheesecake has no eggs, no granulated sugar, and obviously requires no baking.
Ingredients of Baked cheese cake 😊
- It’s 1/2 cup of cube cheese, 1/2 cup cheese spread, 1/3 cup sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of freshcream,2tbsn cornflour,1 tsp vanilla essence, 2 eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar,1 cup hot water.
- You need 2 pack of any biscuits,1 tsp sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter,1 tsp baking powder.
Well some people do a no bake cheese cake where instead of baking the cheese they put it in the fridge to set. This Cheesecake is are creamy, and smooth, and rich, and dense, and absolutely delicious. New York Cheesecakes have three layers, starting with a Graham Cracker Crust. Next, is a deliciously rich, and tangy sweet, cream cheese filling that has a wonderfully dense and creamy smooth texture.
Baked cheese cake 😊 instructions
- Crush the biscuit add sugar..
- Now add the melted butter and mix well and now press the mixture into the baking pan.now bake for 5 to 10 mins on 150° to set.
- Now take a bowl add the 1/2 cup cube cheese (kiri)mix now add sugar mix now sour cream(made at home)mix.
- Now fresh cream,cornflour, baking powder and mix now add eggs and mix.
- Now pour on the biscuit mixture. Heat ur oven 150° for 5 min.now put hot water on a baking tray and place the cheese cake bake pan/tin Cover with silver foil,now bake it for 15 to 20 mins on 150°.
- U can see in pic 3.it's baked perfectly..
- Now cut into triangle pieces and top with ur favourite sauce.😊 Please be safe and stay at home.take care👍.
This classic baked cheesecake is rich and creamy yet light, sweet without being overly sweet. A couple of little but important tips makes this an easy Cheesecake First time cheese cake maker here! Find great tasting desserts like cheesecake recipes including chocolate cheesecakes, lemon cheesecakes, strawberry cheesecakes, and more cheesecake recipes and ideas. I BAKED a cheesecake for a change… Like a regular ol' cheesecake. Almost conventional, I know… except somehow the dairy, eggs, sugar, and gluten got Ok, I can keep telling you what's NOT in this cake, but let's talk about what's in it instead 😀 Because I'm sure you're going to want this easy baked.