Lemon cheesecake. This Lemon Cheesecake is smooth, thick and creamy! It's got a light lemon flavor in the cheesecake and big lemon punch from the lemon curd on top! Tart Lemon Cheesecake sits atop an almond-graham cracker crust to add a delightful nuttiness to the traditional graham cracker crust.
Ingredients of Lemon cheesecake
- It’s 250 grams of flour.
- It’s 125 grams of butter.
- You need 175 grams of sugar.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 500 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 100 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 40 grams of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
Lemon Cheesecake's colas are coated in trichomes that nearly swallow fan leaves as they swell into dense buds. These lemon cheesecake bars are so creamy, so rich and lemony. Easy and refreshing dessert that you must try! If you are a lemon dessert lover.
Lemon cheesecake step by step
- Mix in a large bowl, flour, butter, 40g sugar and the milk …add after 1 egg and mix again for a nice paste .put in a oven pan.
- Separe the white eggs and yellow yolks in 2 large bowls. Add with the yellow yolks cream cheese, fresh cream, cornstarch, 135 g sugar and lemon zest!!! Mix!! Add the white eggs in the cream. Put the cream in the pan and cook in over at 200deg till 40-45 mn.
- remove the cheesecake from the oven and place a cooling rack over, return to a wooden board and Let cold 40mn before put in fridge!!.
This creamy lemon cheesecake has a lovely soft texture and cuts nicely. The curd adds a fresh, tangy flavor. Lemon Curd Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Easy enough for a beginner who has never baked a cheesecake! This reduced fat recipe has half the fat of comparable cheesecakes!