Keto lemon cheesecake bombs. In this video I show you how to make Lemon Cheesecake fat bombs! If you are on the keto diet or high fat low carb these are perfect. A fancy keto chocolate fat bombs recipe made with lemon cheesecake fillings.
Ingredients of Keto lemon cheesecake bombs
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 stick of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Lemon paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s of Coating.
- You need 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut shreds.
Non powdered erythritol sweetener might not dissolve in the batter and the keto lemon cheesecake fat bombs might not have a creamy and homogenous. These lemon cheesecake fat bombs use cultured cream cheese, real lemon juice and zest, and nourishing coconut oil. Kerrygold butter delivers a beautiful yellow color and deep flavor and nourishment. To keep them low carb, we sweeten with stevia – a natural zero-calorie sweetener that.
Keto lemon cheesecake bombs step by step
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Mix together..
- Mix lemon paste, water, sweetener, sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut flour..
- Mix all together. Freeze for 10 minutes..
- Form into balls. Roll into coconut coating..
These fat bombs taste like frozen strawberry cheesecake, almost like ice cream. Delicious Low Carb Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs! This cheesecake fat bomb feels like a cheat but it's a great effective way to add healthy fats to your diet. Keto cheesecake fat bombs are the answer to your sugar cravings. These fat bombs taste like bite-sized cheesecakes and provide enough.