Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting. This Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting will be your new favorite thing to spread on all your cakes. If you don't know, ganache (guh-nosh) is traditionally cream and chocolate. I usually use it when it's warm to dip my cupcakes in before I frost them, but you can also let it cool and then whip it up to create an incredible frosting.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- You need 1 of recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sprinkles.
Soft, moist and tender vanilla cupcakes. These mint cupcakes are perfect for Christmas holidays and their wonderful green color makes them ideal for St. They are even more delicious than my Chocolate Mint Brownies and these. These Dark Chocolate Cookie Dough Cupcakes are SUPER moist and tucked inside is a huge bite of chocolate chip cookie dough.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
The show stopping finale is the whipped chocolate ganache frosting that is piled high on top of them. White chocolate ganache frosting is creamy and fluffy and perfect on cupcakes, cookies, or spoons! Last month my best friend got married in the cutest little homestead wedding you ever did see. These Chocolate S'mores Cupcakes with Whipped Ganache Frosting (umm, chocolate ganache frosting is KILLER). Stretch your baking muscles with these decadent mint chocolate chip cupcakes.