Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. This basic recipe for extra-moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate chips will become a family favorite as a snack, at tea time, or as party desserts. They can be frosted, but they are equally delicious plain. Any type of chocolate chip can be used, including white chocolate chips if you prefer, or chopped chocolate.
Ingredients of Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes
- It’s 110 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 190 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 125 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Repeat with the vanilla cupcake mixture. Cupcakes are done when they spring back to the touch. Let cool completely before topping with your favourite. In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
Easy Vanilla and chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Cream butter and sugar. Add in egg one at a time. Stir in vanilla extract..
- Mix all dry ingredients and add in to the mixture in 2 parts. Then, add in milk and stir well..
- Mix water and cocoa powder to form a paste. Spoon half of your batter and mix with the paste. Its optional to add in chocolate chips..
- Preheat your oven at 180°c for 10mins and bake cupcakes for 20mins..
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture in two batches, stirring well. Gradually mix in the milk until smooth. Mix together the cocoa and water to form a paste. Spoon half of the cupcake mixture into a second bowl.