Delicious Turkey Mushroom Swiss Burger Patties.
Ingredients of Delicious Turkey Mushroom Swiss Burger Patties
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 of white or yellow onion, diced.
- You need 2 of egg whites (or yolks).
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 6 slices of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 6 of Burger Buns.
- Prepare of seasoning salts.
- It’s of burger (or steak, or even chicken) seasonings.
Delicious Turkey Mushroom Swiss Burger Patties step by step
- In a large bowl mix together ground turkey, breadcrumbs, diced onion and eggs thoroughly. On a greased sheet of wax papper, take handfuls of your ground meat mixture and press down and form it into a patty shape, leaving a dimple in the middle..
- Cook burgers on BBQ or preheat your oven to 400 degrees and cook for 20 minutes, or cook patty on a stovetop skillet over medium-high heat until well done..
- Sautée your mushrooms (recipe on my profile) and add them ontop of the burger patties under a slice of Swiss cheese when burgers are fully cooked. Continue to heat the burgers until cheese melts down and seals in the mushrooms. Add to a bun and top with any condiments and enjoy!.