Darius' Delicious Doughnuts.
Ingredients of Darius' Delicious Doughnuts
- It’s 4 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 of th Cup (50g) Butter.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil (For Frying).
- You need 3 oz of Chocolate.
- It’s of Toppings.
Darius' Delicious Doughnuts instructions
- Heat The Milk To 105 to 115 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Heat the Unsalted Butter Until It's Melted..
- Whisk eggs until fluffy in a large bowl..
- Add milk, yeast, Salt, vanilla extract and sugar, continue whisking..
- Pour the melted butter into the bowl, stir until well mixed..
- Add the flour gradually while stirring,.
- Knead the batter for 10 minutes or more on a floured surface.
- Put the batter back into the bowl, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap or a lid..
- Let the batter rise for about an hour or until it doubles in size..
- Roll out the batter with a rolling pin until an inch thick..
- Cut the dough with a round cookie cutter and use a smaller cookie cutter and cut out the center..
- Place the donuts onto a baking pan and allow to rest for 20 more minutes.
- Deep fry the donuts in vegetable oil..
- Remove the donuts using a strainer spoon and place them on a napkin to rid of excessive oil..
- While donuts are cooling down, melt a 3 oz (85g) chocolate bar in a microwave..
- Dip the donuts (top) into the melted chocolate and place it on a topping of your choice (chocolate, walnuts or coconut)..