Parmesan garlic knots. These are a quick and easy alternative to standard garlic bread that can be made from scratch or using store-made or frozen pizza dough. A Homemade Garlic Knots recipe made completely from scratch! We're keeping the prep simple For today's recipe we start with my easy (from-scratch) pizza dough and add a few garlicky, buttery tweaks.
Ingredients of Parmesan garlic knots
- You need 2 of tubes biscuits (10 count).
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of parsley.
They start with refrigerated buttermilk biscuits. Get this easy recipe for homemade parmesan garlic knots. All you need are a few simple ingredients. Place the knots onto your baking tray (I used the one that came with the oven).
Parmesan garlic knots step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Take each biscuit and roll each out into about a 7 inch rope and twist together, making a knot. Tuck each of the ends in. Bake for about 6-10 min depending on oven so watch carefully..
- Meanwhile add remaining ingredients into small bowl n mix well. Set aside til biscuits are done..
- Once biscuits are done baking take out of oven and brush with butter mixture..
Parmesan garlic knots is a super delicious recipe to try during the weekend. Parmesan cheese to grate on top of the knots. Who loves garlic knots from pizzerias? Make your own with my easy to recreate recipe. Lavishly live this recipe for Air Fryer Parmesan Dusted Garlic Knots out loud and print it and bookmark this page!