H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread. Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread from Delish.com is proof brie can make everything better. A garlic bread so stuffed with cheese you won't be able to stop eating it. This bread gets basted in a perfect garlic butter and then stuffed with plenty of mozzarella and brie for a decadent. "The garlic is mellow and sweet in this recipe," says Lara Pennell of Mauldin, South Carolina. "I never fail to get compliments when I serve this as a first course—even brie-haters are Meanwhile, cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out enough of the bottom of the bread so cheese will fit. 蒜香面包 （garlic bread / star bread）放到烤箱之后，满屋子飘香。每次在家里烤的时候，大家闻到味道就已经望穿秋水了。殷切的心情，期待的目光。可想而知，面包一上桌，迅雷不及掩耳的速度就没有了。 Brie on Garlic Bread.
Ingredients of H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread
- You need 1 loaf of ciabbatta or fresh french loaf.
- It’s 5 large of cloves garlic crushed. more if required for a large loaf..
- Prepare 1 packages of brie cheese and/or Camembert Cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, again, more if you have a large loaf.
I first saw it on Beantown Baker's site where she made a Cheesy Mushroom Pull Apart Bread. Cut Brie cheese round in half lengthwise, creating two thinner wheels. Unwrap garlic and pull out roasted cloves with a knife or small fork. Roasted garlic is soft, and spreads very easily.
H's fabulous Brie Garlic Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 200.
- slice the loaf in slits.
- spread butter evenly into each slit..
- spread freshly crushed garlic into each slit.
- add sliced cheese into each slit..
- roll in tin foil (shiny side in)..
- bake for 15-20 Mins..
- enjoy with a barbeque or with oven roasted lamb loins and mash potatoes.
Spread a bit of roasted garlic (use however much you want!) over each piece of toasted bread. Top each crostini with a thick slice of brie. It comes out of the oven gooey and cheesy and loaded with rich garlic and herb I happened to have some quince jam which was very mellow. But I have also had it with dark cherry preserves and those were fabulous. Slice the bread in half lengthwise.