In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread. This Cheesy Garlic Bread is the best accompaniment to all our slimming-friendly dishes – and it's perfect for Weight Watchers or Calorie Counting We adore Cheesy Garlic Bread. If we could… we'd have it with every meal till the end of days! We've tried various combinations like wholemeal bread.
Ingredients of In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread
- Prepare 5 of hot dog buns.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese, for topping.
Before this Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe, here's what I would have said: you take a loaf of soft French bread, slice it down the middle, spread butter on Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic cloves, stir and cover. Keep at a low simmer over low to medium-low heat until garlic is very soft and golden. Yogurt Fantans (made in a bread machine)Salad in a Jar.
In a Pinch Garlic Cheesy Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Split hot dog buns in half and place on a baking sheet..
- Mix together butter and garlic powder..
- Spread each bun with a thin layer of the butter..
- Top each bun with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses..
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- I served these with my Deluxe Pizza Casserole. However, these make a great side for any meal. Enjoy!.
Small Batch Raspberry Jam Made in a Bread MachineHome in the Finger Lakes. Garlic bread meets appetizer with this quick and easy, yet oh so delicious parmesan garlic bread recipe. My family spent last week in Disney for our Spring Break. While we were there, we ate at all of our favorite restaurants, tried so many delicious new treats, and. Cheesy Garlic Pizza Sticks make a great addition to any fun menu – from game day to Halloween to a fun idea for dinner.