Spinach Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Ingredients of Spinach Cheesy Garlic Bread
- It’s 1 loaf of Baguette.
- You need 2 packages of Spinach.
- It’s 4 cup of Mixed Cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 clove of Fresh Garlic.
Spinach Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Take Baguette Loaf and Slice straight down the middle that it makes to halves.
- Chop Garlic Clove into fine pieces.
- In a sauce pan put on medium heat and add a half cup of butter with chopped Garlic Cloves.
- Let shimmer for about 3 mins then place to cool for about 2 mins..
- Spread butter mixture evenly on both side of the bread halves.
- In a Sautee pan cook 2 packages on spinach may seem like a lot but spinach shrinks.
- Evenly distribute spinach on both halves of the Baguette.
- Spread a Layer of Shredded Cheese.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 again.
- Finally sprinkle Garlic powder on top evenly and place in oven.
- Let cook for 10 mins.
- As Halves are Cooled Down Slice into smaller sections to serves to guest.