Lasagna Roll Ups.
Ingredients of Lasagna Roll Ups
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 12 of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 (24 oz) of jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Prego).
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning, divided.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s of to taste, salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of tub regular cream cheese spread.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of pkgs. Kraft Touch of Philadelphia shredded mozzarella c.
Lasagna Roll Ups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Begin cooking lasagna noodles as per package directions..
- Brown hamburger in large pan with garlic, onion, 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning and salt & pepper. Drain and return to pan..
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Turn off heat and let rest..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine cream cheese spread, milk, parsley and remaining 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning until smooth..
- Add the eggs, 1 package of the mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Mix well to combine; set aside..
- Pull out your cooked lasagna noodles from pot and lay out on a sheet of wax paper. This step avoids the sticking together of the noodles and prepares them for rolling..
- Spread each noodle with a moderate layer of the cheese mixture. I cooked 12 noodles in case there were some that tore in the cooking process. I had enough cheese mixture for 10 noodles..
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of the meat mixture in bottom of pan..
- Roll up noodles and place in single layer on top of meat mixture in pan..
- Top noodles with remaining meat mixture. Top with remaining package of mozzarella cheese..
- Place in oven on middle rack and cook uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot & bubbly..