Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!. One night friends on a tight schedule stopped by. I wanted them to stay for dinner, but I needed to fix something in short order. So, I created these savory spiral roll-ups, which feature a creamy three-cheese filling.
Ingredients of Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!
- It’s 10 oz of spinach.
- Prepare 10 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cups of marina sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
These roll-ups filled with spinach and lemon ricotta and topped with melty mozzarella are WAY easier to make than lasagna. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. These spinach zucchini lasagna rolls are easy to whip and taste delicious. You wouldn't even realize you are eating zucchini!
Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! instructions
- Boil lasagna noodles till done..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop up 10 oz fresh spinach.
- Combine chopped spinach ricotta cheese pepper salt your egg mix all ingredients together well..
- Get your lasagna noodles pat dry.spread your mixture onto lasagna noodles and roll..
- Get your dish add 1/2 cup marinara sauce on the bottom of dish lay your rolled lasagna in dish and add remaining marinara sauce over the tops of lasagna Rolls..
- Add amount of mozzarella shredded cheese to the top of them cover dish with foil.
- Place in oven bake for 40 minutes until finished.take out let cool.and enjoy😁.
As you might have noticed, I am posting little healthy recipes on the blog these days. These zucchini lasagna rolls are great for individual serving. These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are made without meat, but if you wanted to brown some Italian sausage, ground beef or ground turkey to add in with the marinara you totally could. I was a little bit worried about my kids trying to pick out all of the spinach, but they didn't bat an eye at it! This is one of my favorite recipes and you can switch out any of the ingredients and make this your own!