Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes.
Ingredients of Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 lb of Lasagna noodles.
- It’s 24 oz of tomato sauce (jar).
- You need 2 cup of mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 4 small of sweet peppers (sliced).
- You need 1 pints of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 pinch of oregano.
- Prepare 3 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s of Parmesean cheese.
Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes instructions
- Cook lasagna noodles as box requires, and set aside. So that the noodles don't stick, run cold water through them while preparing everything else. If you can multitask, go for it and combine this step with the others. Preheat your oven to 375 if baking immediately after prep..
- Chop mushrooms, sweet peppers, and sun dried tomatoes and combine in a pan with oil. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, and add salt, pepper, and pantry spices like oregano as you like. Add chopped garlic and a palm full of chopped parsley..
- After five minutes, add the jar of sauce. Continue to cook on medium low head for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- In a glass pan, spread a small layer of sauce on the bottom. Lay three noodles into the pan to form your first layer..
- Put more sauce over the noodles, and dollop with ricotta cheese. Lay another three noodles down..
- Add sauce and more ricotta cheese. This time, also add chopped mozzarella cheese as you like. Place another three noodles down..
- For the final top layer, put sauce, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella down. Sprinkle more parsley and Parmesean cheese, and bake 25 minutes at 375 or until cheese is melted (or crisped).